Aboriginal Artists Wanted
We are looking to add to our range of Australian Aboriginal art t-shirts! We are a small family business however we have been in business since 2004. We sell affordable t-shirts and other apparel to customers in Australia, New Zealand and the USA.
We previously retailed Aboriginal art t-shirts from Gooses T-Shirts, however with their closure we moved to creating and retailing our own range of t-shirts.
We would like to work directly with Australian Aboriginal artists to add to our range. Here are some facts:
- We are only interested in Aboriginal art by Indigenous artists.
- You retain full copyright and ownership of your art.
- We do not ask for, or expect any exclusivity.
- We produce small runs of 100-200 only, with repeats when necessary (with your permission).
- We are responsible for turning your art into useable art for screen printing and we do not move into production without permission.
- You would be named as the artist on the product pages and your name would appear with the art on the actual product as copyright owner.
- We pay royalties upfront for the print-run. If your design sells out, we seek permission to reprint and pay royalties again each print-run.
- You do not need to send the actual painting to us, generally a high resolution image is enough to work with to create an image suitable for use on t-shirts.
- We are responsible for all digitising, print costs, product creation, product promotion, order fulfilment and after sale customer service.
- You’re able to sell the original painting and continue to earn royalties from products made featuring your art.
- Importantly - we are a long established Australian family business and have an existing database of customers as well as attract 1000s of new customers each year. We sit alongside large companies such as Zazzle, Red Bubble and Teespring in Google search results - but we are Australian (Sydney based), therefore have quick turn-around times and more affordable pricing than these foreign companies, which is better for getting your designs in the hands of local customers!
If you’re interested in showing us your work, please send links to your art page / Instagram or wherever you display your art online and we will get back to you. Thank you for your interest ❤️